Aerial Drone Photos and Videos
Benefits for Using Real Estate Drone Photography and Videography
- YOU CAN SHOW OFF THE ENTIRE PROPERTY – If there is one universal truth about home buyers, it’s that they are terrible at visualizing space. Most listing photography does little to help. For example, say your listing has a huge 3 acre backyard, but 75% of it is obscured by trees. The photo on your listing makes it look tiny. With a drone shot, you could capture the entire yard in one picture to show them just how big a space it really is.
- POTENTIALLY VIRAL: PEOPLE WILL SHARE REAL ESTATE DRONE VIDEO – Home hunters share listing photos with friends and family all the time. They may tell you they’re asking for a second opinion, but a lot of the time they’re just sharing something pretty. My cousin, a successful attorney from Atlanta, posted dozens of listing pictures on her Facebook feed when she was hunting for a house. If any of those listings had well-shot drone videos I guarantee she would have posted every single one of them.
- USE IT AS A PROSPECTING TOOL – Most people only see real estate drone photography as a way to market their listings, but you can use them for a lot more. Can you imagine pitching a FSBO or expired listing by offering to show them the gorgeous aerial footage of their house and neighborhood you had had taken last weekend when listing another property in their neighborhood?
- CAPTURE THE NEIGHBORHOOD – Instead of just photographing the property, we can create a drone video of the local neighborhood. This videos can make amazing footage to use on your website when marking a community or area.
- DISTANCE TO AMENITIES – Is there a beautiful little park, nice beach or community amenities close to your listing? Again, most home buyers are terrible about estimating space or distances. How long does it take to walk 1000 feet? With drone photography or video instead of telling them you can show them.
- ROOF CONDITION – Did your seller just spend $20,000 on a new roof? With aerial photography, you can show off that expensive work and put potential buyers at ease.
- LAND, COMMERCIAL AND LARGE INVESTMENT PROPERTIES – While real estate drone photography is indeed great for marketing houses, the real benefit is in land sales. Instead of a blurry google map or illustration, you can show clients what the property looks like today.